Agile Software Development
We have many years of experience in developing software in an Agile environment. This means we can provide resources
that will fit straight into your established Agile team, or can provide help and guidance to get your software development
process moving towards this modern way of thinking.
The Agile Manifesto is based on twelve principles.
- Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work not done—is essential
- Self-organizing teams
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances
Using Microsoft Team Foundation Server
We can set up or advise on how to get the best out of TFS in an Agile environment, including project and backlog creation,
use of the board, planning and customization. We also have a number of custom Team Build Actions that we can provide to help
incorporate continuous integration (CI) builds with other development and reporting tools you may already have in place.